HealthSafetyGroup offers small business owners a way to get workers involved, trained while your business demonstrates that it is compliant.
Small Business Pain Points
Most small companies, at one time or another, experience managerial challenges which create the need to be proactive to safeguard their business and maintain their employees wellbeing.
These “pain points” might include one or all if the following:
- Employee satisfaction
- Employee retention
- Safety awareness
- Safety training
- Company policy & protocol
- New Hire on boarding procedures
- Ineffective channels of communication
- Workplace cultural toxicity
- Regulation Compliance
Building and implementing a set of comprehensive policies and a health & safety program are complex tasks. Worker training often takes a back seat to doing all the things that a business does. As a result, most small business owners are hard-pressed to find the time to keep workers safe and take the necessary steps to be compliant.
Creating a culture of safety, mutual respect and empowerment can be a daunting. Communicating proper procedure, policy and protocol must be both effective and continual. It all starts with the top. Leaders lead, but business owners often miss the mark.
HealthSafetyGroup allows small business owners to:
- Train workers on basic tasks
- Monitor safety understanding
- Reinforce safety culture
- Help workers to be safety conscious
- Demonstrate compliancy
- Demonstrate management commitment to worker safety
- Save time & resources dedicated to training
- Communicate policies
- Remove the need for time-wasting training sessions
- Continually measures understanding
- Keeps workers engaged, committed and trained.